In-home Aged Care Services
What is in-home aged care?
As you get older, living independently in your own home can become more difficult. If you’re finding it harder to do the things you used to, you can ask for some help at home. Asking for help doesn’t mean losing your independence; it’s quite the opposite. Getting a little help with daily activities means you can stay independent in your own home for longer. In fact, a little support can lead to a much better life.
Help at home looks different for different people. It may mean getting help with shopping and cooking, or it could be receiving personal care to bath, dress, and get in and out of bed. It may even mean getting modifications to improve your safety and movement around the house.
What support is available?
We offer a range of support services including:
- Bathing, hygiene and grooming to help you maintain your personal hygiene and grooming standards.
- Nursing to help you treat and monitor medical conditions at home.
- Podiatry, physiotherapy, and other therapies to help you maintain movement and mobility.
- Meals and food preparation to help ensure that you continue to eat well.
- Help with impairments or continence to help manage particular conditions and maximise your independence at home.
- Cleaning, laundry, and other chores to help keep your home clean and liveable.
- Home and garden maintenance to help keep your home and garden in a safe condition.
- Changes to your home to help increase or maintain your ability to move around your home safely and independently.
- Aids to stay independent to help you with mobility, communication, reading and personal care limitations.
- Transport to get you out and about to appointments and community activities.
- Social outings, groups and visitors to help you remain social and interact with your community.