At YDHS, we take all reasonable measures relative to the risk level at the time to help keep our patients, residents and staff safe and avoid COVID-19 entering the facility.
Given the current threat-level, our recommendations for visitors are as follows:
- We encourage residents to go out on leave with family and friends.
- Visitors are welcome and are required to wear masks within the facility, which are provided onsite.
- Our staff will continue wearing the appropriate PPE and YDHS will continue to complete surveillance RAT testing with our staff.
- Please do not visit the facility if you are feeling unwell or have tested positive to COVID-19.
- We encourage COVID-19 vaccinations for all residents.
Responding to the current environment
YDHS will continue to review State and Federal Government advice regarding COVID-19 and may from time-to-time amend visiting hours and other requirements based on this advice and/or any known local COVID-19 cases and clusters that might emerge.